MOTOR EXPO 2018 READY
MOTOR EXPO 2018 READY
36Brands of Cars & 23 Brands of Motorcycles
Plus Bustling Activities
At the 35th Motor Expo, car companies and motorbike companies will pack the Halls to flaunt their new models supported by year-end knockout promotions to raise total sales above 1 million vehicles.
Kwanchai Paphatphong, Organizing Chairman of “The 35th Thailand International Motor Expo 2018” reveals that preparation for the Motor Expo this year, held under the concept of “Enjoy Driving! Before Driverless Era”, is now 100 percent complete. Participants comprise 36 car makers from 9 countries and 23 motorcycle makers from 7 countries, along with display of Concept Cars and debuts of many new models.
The 36 Car Makers are: ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENTLEY, BMW, CHEVROLET, FOMM, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LAMBORGHINI, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAZDA, McLAREN, MERCEDES-BENZ, MG, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, PORSCHE, ROLLS-ROYCE, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, THAI RUNG, TOYOTA, and VOLVO. Plus cars and tuning kits from independent importers: BMW M PERFORMANCE, CARLSSON, MOKE, M'Z SPEED and SWIFT.
The 23 Motorcycle Makers are: APRILIA, BENELLI, BMW, CF MOTO, DUCATI, GPX, HANWAY, HARLEY-DAVIDSON, HONDA BIGBIKE, KAWASAKI, LIFAN, MOTO GUZZI, MV AGUSTA, PIAGGIO, ROYAL ALLOY, ROYAL ENFIELD, RYUKA, SUZUKI, TRIUMPH, VESPA, YAMAHA, ZONTES and another maker which will debut at the Motor Expo.
As for activities to give back profits to visitors – “Buy a Car Win a Car”, “Buy a Ticket Win a Car”, “Buy a Motorbike Win a Big Bike”, “Win a Prize New Gen Style”, “Buy Merchandise to Win a Prize”, and “Scan to Win … More Scans Better Chance” – details are as follows:-
- “Buy a Car … Win a Car” Anyone who books/buys a new car at the Motor Expo will be entitled to contest for a VOLVO Model V40 T4 DYNAMIC EDITION car worth 1,690,000 Baht. 1 prize.
- “Buy a Ticket … Win a Car” Buyer of a Motor Expo admission ticket can contest for an All-new MG 3 HATCHBACK Model D car worth 554,000 Baht. 1 prize.
- “Buy a Motorbike … Win a Big Bike” Anyone who books/buys a new motorcycle at the Motor Expo will be entitled to contest for a YAMAHA Model YZF-R6 motorcycle worth 549,000 Baht. 1 prize.
- “Win a Prize New Gen Style” Press *144 and make a call (service charge is 6 Baht/call plus VAT, only on TRUE MOVE and TRUE MOVE H network) to contest for a MITSUBISHI MIRAGE GLX M/T car worth 467,000 Baht. 1 prize.
- “Buy Merchandise to Win a Prize” For every 1,000Baht of merchandise purchase at a single vendor the visitor will receive a coupon to contest for a prize. Total prizes are worth over 300,000 Baht.
- “Scan to Win … More Scans Better Chance” Buy a product at the Motor Expo at face value and pay by scanning the QR code via mobile banking, register the E-slip via Motor Expo Application, and fully fill in the information to contest for prizes in 2 steps. Step 1 contest for a free movie ticket worth 270 Baht from the Major Cineplex Group, 40 prizes being given away daily, adding up to a total of 129,600 Baht. Step 2 contest for a GPX DEMON 150 GR (LUXURY) motorcycle worth 63,800 Baht and 3 prizes of an UDA Model WINK (M400B) electric bike worth 18,900 Baht each.
Other interesting activities abound. "SKILL DRIVING EXPERIENCE JUNIOR" provides road safety awareness training for children aged 4-8 years in combination with contesting for the prize of a “Child Car Seat” – a device to increase safety of a child while travelling in a car – worth over 20,000 Baht, free! Visitors interested in buying a car at the Motor Expo can participate in the activity “AUTONOMOUS TEST DRIVE AREA” to try out driver assist systems such as automatic parking, autonomous braking, etc. as equipped with the car under the guidance of experts from the dealers and SKILL DRIVING EXPERIENCE project. The SPIRIT OF THE 4x4 DRIVING SCHOOL provides a reception area to welcome 4x4 enthusiasts, etc.
There is also a display of watercraft such as small boats, speedboats and yachts. An area is provided for meetings of vehicle industry entrepreneurs. Makers of tuning kits and spare parts from the PRC and Indonesia will conduct trade negotiations.
Kwanchai Paphatphong, Organizing Chairman of “The 35th Thailand International Motor Expo 2018” expects car bookings at the Expo will reach 45,000 units plus 8,000 motorcycles. And the 1.5 million visitors will generate over 55,000 million Baht of purchases made at the Motor Expo, pushing Thailand vehicle sales in 2018 above 1 million units.
“The 35th Thailand International Motor Expo 2018” will be held at IMPACT Challenger, Muang Thong Thani from November 29 – December 10, 2018. Further details can be found at http://www.motorexpo.co.th